The midwives now ask that all women complete the maternity online self-referral form via our Musgrove Park Hospital website.
• Go to Musgrove Park Hospital web site www.tsft.nhs.uk
• Search Maternity self-referral
• Click on self-referral tab
• Complete on line form ( this will enable the midwife to contact you to make your 1st appointment)
• Submit the form and then visit www.nhs.uk (search screening in pregnancy) to access important information which you will need to read before your 1st appointment (this information may also be available in a screening booklet inside your folder)
Please bring your booking folder and all the documents with you to your 1st appointment
If you do not have access to the internet then please call our designated booking line for 1st appointments only on 01823 343321 this is an answer phone, please leave a message (leave your full name and contact telephone number). Please be aware it may take up to 3 days for someone to contact you.
This is a very exciting time and there is no doubt that you will have many questions that need to be answered now that your pregnancy has been confirmed. Attached to these notes is a sticker with how to download the Handi maternity app. This has a lot of information you need to know, alternatively search NHS choices and see our FAQ’s tab on the self-referral page.
We look forward to welcoming you and caring for you throughout your pregnancy,birth and postnatal period….. your community midwifery team