Our Patient Group at East Quay Medical Centre make a real difference to the practice and assists the GPs to ensure that services and service changes reflect patient needs. The group meet every two months or so. Key members of the practice team attend – a GP and the Practice Manager/Deputy as a minimum. The group listens to comments and feedback from patients and looks to resolve or explain any problems that you may have. They also welcome positive feedback!
Notes from previous meetings are listed below
- 2010 October, December
- 2011 February, April, May, July, September, November, December
- 2012 March, May, June, August, October, December
- 2013 February, April, May, July, September, November
- 2014 January, March, May, June, August, October
- 2015 January, March, May, July, September, October, December
- 2016 January, March, June, August, September, November, December
- 2017 January, March, April, July, August, November
- 2018 January March , July , October, December
- 2019 March May, October, December
- 2020 January
Formal reports for our Patient Participation Enhanced Service Report
AN example of work the group has done:
In June 2012 the group looked at prescribed medicines and how patients felt about when these were issued, as well as medication waste. The summary and formal report are linked below: Information on the patient group survey in 2012 and formal report and New patient leaflet on how to get the most from your consultation or when you are prescribed new medicine.
Back in in August 2011 the group also looked at whether patients would like more services provided locally. The summary and formal report are linked below: Information on the patient group survey in 2011 and formal report.