Your Doctor or Nurse may need some information from you before your next appointment.
This means that your appointment can be dedicated to talking to your GP rather than filling in forms. The documents you may need are:
- Blood Pressure (BP) Monitoring Form – Use this form if your GP or nurse has asked you to do home blood pressure readings
- Physical activity form – for cardiovsascular (heart) risk assessment and hypertension (high blood pressure) management
- Depression Diagnostic Tool – PHQ9
- Male Urinary Symptom Scoring Form
- Asthma review questionnaire – Please complete and return for your routine annual review.
- Bladder diary – Please complete and return if your doctors asks you to do this.